We hope you have the trip of a lifetime but should something go wrong, we're here to help.
Imagine being overseas and receiving inadequate treatment or being denied medical treatment because you can't pay the bills. These kind of incidents happen all too often to travellers which is why emergency assistance is so important.
All YouGo policyholders have access to our emergency assistance team - available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our team of case managers, nurses, travel agents and doctors provide the following services to all policy holders (see PDS for complete details):
- Access to the right medical treatment
- Payment of bills
- Bringing you home
- Assistance when passports, travel documents or credit cards are lost
- Assistance with changing travel plans in case of emergency
When you call
When you call our assistance center, please have the following information available:
- Your policy number
- A phone number where we can call you back
For emergency assistance
Please call our Australia offices direct and toll-free from:
- USA: 1800 937 9763
- Canada: 1800 645 8714
- UK: 0800 892 014
- New Zealand: 0800 445 524
- Other Countries: +612 8907 5619
- If you need to fax any information through with your assistance case number or policy number, fax +612 9954 6250.
- Should you experience difficulty contacting us from any of the country specific numbers above, please call +612 8907 5619.